Winter Weather Advisory

Cold Streak Coming

>> Monday, July 11, 2011

Just got home close to 11:00 at night and the heat index is currently 91. The Weather Channel says the high temperature tomorrow will top out at 99. Please let the air be filtering through the office tomorrow. Sweating at my desk with long pants, a dress shirt and tie on is not pleasant. But I don't think anybody summed up the forecast better than Accuweather. This is the actual forecast for the next three days. I'm not going to point out what I find amusing. I'm pretty sure you will see it.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 14, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

RD-liked your videos!

Last night I actually had to close the window because it was TOO COLD! Looks like the temps will be moderating over the next few days.

DJG

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP