Winter Weather Advisory

Happy April

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I believe the last time I got a chance to make a post I commented on the beautiful spring weather we were having on the first day of a new season.

Now we are heading into April and quite frankly who could ask for better weather.































































Saw some of the biggest flakes I have ever seen.  Tried to get a few pictures before it got dark.  Plus I didn't feel like wandering around outside.  Remember, I said we would hit 50 inches in my last post.  I will have to get the total tomorrow or later tonight.  It's going to be real close.

Speaking of real close.  Here is the difference between getting heavy snow and steady rain.



1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 1, 2015 at 6:40 AM  

RD-I can't believe all my grass and bushes are white again! We got maybe an inch of snow...like you, very big flakes...late Tuesday afternoon into the evening.

We're still waiting anxiously for spring!

DJG

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP