Winter Weather Advisory

2010 Post Christmas Storm

>> Sunday, December 26, 2010

Before I call it a night, I thought I'd post the latest storm forecast totals.  What an intriguing difference from one location to the next.  The "no" totals continue to creep west to include almost all of Berks county and now western Lehigh county as well.  But the light shades of pink have gotten larger to show near 20 inches across central New Jersey. 

If you look at the three county span in New Jersey starting in Hunterdon and heading east there is a forecasted difference of almost a foot of snow.  These types of storms always seem to amaze me.

I will take a look at the aftermath tomorrow evening and the extended outlook that includes warmer temperatures and none of the white stuff. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP