Winter Weather Advisory

A First Step

>> Friday, December 24, 2010

It would only seem fitting to make my first post here at Lehigh Valley Weather about the back and forth model runs relating to the winter storm system that is capable of producing a decent snowfall depending on the exact tract. 

Quite frankly, I think the idea behind this blog came from the hours upon hours I have spent over the last few days watching countless models, videos and expert forecasters waver back and forth between the monster storm and the few flakes.  I want to know what is going to happen in my area, not in the Carolina's or along the New England coast.  As I continue to play around here on Christmas Eve, I hope to update what is happening and maybe put up a few images of what I hope becomes an active weather blog for folks in the southeastern Pennsylvania region.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP