Winter Weather Advisory

Winter Storm Dowery Part 1

>> Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thanks NOAA for reading my post last night.  At least I assume they did.  I appreciate it.  Aside from waking up to seven inches of snow I noticed something else.


 

Hey look at that.  A winter storm warning for the Lehigh Valley.  I posted last night while it was snowing how I was slightly disturbed that only an advisory was posted.  I received an e-mail at 3:55 in the morning that a warning was now posted.  Little late for me.

Pictures will follow later.

And of course the snow for Sunday into Monday is back on the map with maybe a surprise.  Stay tuned for more.  Time to shovel.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 25, 2015 at 9:05 AM  

RD-Need your predictions for Monday/Tuesday storm so I can prepare . . .
We received 8-10" on Friday and overnight and dug out on Saturday morning.
NOT looking forward to the next storm.
DJG

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP