Winter Weather Advisory

Take A Guess

>> Sunday, July 10, 2016

I'm slowly working my way back on this site.  The line of storms yesterday helped me revitalize my passion for the weather since we have not seen much in the way of rain lately.  Now I have not kept weather statistics nearly as well as I have kept hockey statistics.  -- Check us out on Elite Prospects.  But I have quietly monitored the past three years too closely.  So, in the spirit of winter which I trust is soon approaching can anyone take a guess on the following question.

In the past three years (don't look it up) name the only date we (Allentown airport) have seen measurable snowfall every year.  Or in basic terms, there has been one day in the past three winter seasons which it has snowed every day.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 15, 2016 at 10:11 AM  

February 14th - Valentine's Day
DJG

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP