Winter Weather Advisory

EPIC SNOW

>> Saturday, January 23, 2016

This is going to be one to remember.  I recently got back from my journey around town.  There is a lot of snow.  I hope to walk around later if the snow slows down for more pictures.  The intensity over the last two hours has been insane.  My guess right now is around 18 inches.

I'm not going to get into specifics about my run/walk/hike.  However I came back through town on Market Street then on to Main and Spring.  I had been on the trail prior to that.  Word of advice.  Unless it's an emergency or you have a plow attached to your vehicle, STAY OFF THE FUCKING ROADS.

Luckily for morons there are people kind enough to help out.  Myself along with many other neighborhood locals and two other runners, helped numerous people stuck between Main and Spring streets.  In fact, I spent more time doing that than actually jogging.  It's nice to see the community come together but come on.

Just coming in now...

Allentown is in the lead for cities in our region.  They have reported 21.2 inches so far and well on the way to topping the 30 inch mark.  No other town has officially reported over 20.  Philadelphia is at 17.7.  I will post pictures soon from my outing and then more when I head out later.  

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP